Real Estate Consultancy
Director – Central London Commercial Property Management
Property & Asset Management. London, UK
Up to £80,000 plus package, bonus and benefits.
A band new role is available with an enviable consultancy that is going from strength to strength in the UK and worldwide. Director level, with a fast route to Senior Director for the right surveyor demonstrating strong client and team management skills. Primary responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of very high-spec office buildings in and around Berkeley Square, Mayfair and in Knightsbridge.
- Primary point of contact for occupiers and their advisors on professional matters;
- Dealing with matters of day-to-day management such as provision of cover of block insurance, dealing with applications for licences to underlet, assign or alter, management of incoming and vacating occupiers etc;
- Overseeing the accounting functions including weekly arrears, rent raising, monitoring turnover rents and rent (and service charge etc) collection in accordance with agreed KPIs;
- Liaising with the Facilities Management team to ensure that service delivery is maintained;
- Overseeing the service charge team to ensure that budgets are prepared prior to the start of the service charge period and that service charge accounts are reconciled, closed and served after the service charge period, all in accordance with the regulations provided in the Service Charge Code of Practice and Client KPI’s;
- Primary point of contact for the client’s asset managers;
- Reporting to the client’s asset managers, on an ad-hoc basis, regarding day to day management matters including occupiers’ applications for consent
- Reporting to the client’s asset managers with the quarterly report and quarterly tenancy schedules;
- Involvement in pitching for new business and growing the team;
- Provide updates on management matters at a weekly meeting with the client’s asset managers;
- Responsible for delivering fee performance for the properties under management at an agreed rate per month/annum
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in the management of a team of surveyors, FM’s and Accounts teams.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Client management skills
- Experienced at managing large service charges
- Good and varied property management experience with specific Office and Central London experience.
This one won't be around for long so for more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all. ⬛⚫