An established Quantity Surveying consultancy with a national presence, are seeking a hard working and adaptable Quantity Surveyor to join their young, progressive and team focused, Quantity Surveying team in Oxford.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyors and Associates, you will work across a variety of accounts within the Healthcare, Retail, and Distribution sectors, providing a raft of pre and post contract duties.
You will also receive structured and supportive, APC training.
The Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ years QS experience within a consultancy environment (UK)
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication skills
- Able to commute to Oxford
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Job security
- Professional membership fees
- APC training
- Fast paced, career progression
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / Surveying / Construction / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor