An opportunity exists for several talented chartered surveyors to join my clients Capital Markets division. Capital Markets has a remit to cover student, multifamily, healthcare and senior living on a pan European basis focusing on transactions, financing, valuations and consultancy.
My client has vacancies at this level in the UK Residential, UK Student and European teams. The successful candidates will be dealing in large scale development and investment transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to build on the team’s existing relationships and to leverage from an existing pipeline of transactional instructions across the commercial & residential asset class as well as to further promote my clients’ brand within this exciting investment sector.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be based out of the London office, however, they’re open to different bases depending on background and current location. There will be frequent travel throughout the UK/Europe. This opportunity would suit someone highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- To build strong business relationships.
- To work and transact with institutional clients on existing investment and development opportunities.
- Formulate and deliver presentations with confidence and excellent attention to detail.
- Research, analyse and present complex financial data.
- Understand how wider macro-economic trends affect the markets we work in.
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of the department and evidence good team working skills is a necessity.
- Additional skills in financial structuring and capital raising would be an advantage.
- Criterion Capital
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree/Master’s Degree educated, desired subjects: Property, Economics, Finance (2:1 minimum).
- Strong analytical and excel modelling skills preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record of working and transacting with institutional clients on existing investment and development opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player, self-motivated and driven.
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Passion to deliver high standards of work.
- Languages preferred for the European team.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.