Woodhouse Property Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a long-established Commercial Development and Asset Management company to recruit a Senior Development Surveyor to join their London Office. This is a rare opportunity to join a company who have delivered a large number projects nationwide across a range of commercial asset classes.
Within this diverse role you will be supporting Directors on development projects from inception to completion including; research, site acquisition, funding, planning, manging development projects and marketing.
- Research of identified areas of interest
- Completing viability assessments, financial appraisal and cashflows
- Attending viewings of properties
- Liaising with agents and owners
- Preparing and submitting bids
- Preparing investor presentations summarising the opportunity.
- Assist in the management of development projects from inception to completion.
- Establish and assist with the sales and marketing process on behalf of the client.
- Analyse and track the schemes development appraisal in line with the business strategy.
- Carry out risk management.
- Establish and assist with the sales and marketing process on behalf of the client
- Assist in the management of the design team to obtain planning approval in line with the development appraisal and oversee S106 negotiations.
Requirements and Experience
- MRICS Qualified
- Development experience within the commercial sector
- Experience in preparing / reviewing IRR’s and cashflow
- Ability to adapt to a varied role
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deputise for Directors in meetings.
- Full UK Driving Licence
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please contact Alex Saunders on 0203 4751 729 or apply with your CV using the link provided.