Strategic Property Manager
Grade P02D, £51,318 - £54,294, full time, 37 hours per week, permanent role.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced property professional to take on this strategic role, focussing on maximising the potential of the Council’s land and property. We are in the process of delivering a number of high profile projects within the City and this post will play an integral role in the delivery of these.
The post also has a key management role to play with responsibility for the provision of an efficient and economic estate management service along with the provision of a highly effective facilities management function for the Council’s corporate property assets.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a strategic thinker, capable of generating and encouraging innovative solutions.
- Is an inspirational and motivational leader who can manage a wide-range of people and projects.
- Is an effective communicator who is influential, persuasive and self-confident, balancing strategic leadership with effective commercial management.
- Has delivered a wide range of major projects/programmes, working in partnership with public and private sector partners, to meet strategic objectives.
- Has a proven track record in managing a diverse property portfolio.
- Has Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.