Trading since 1989, e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the UK's number one residential surveyor and the largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats and Northern Ireland. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
We are now recruiting for a Product Innovation Surveyor to help drive forward development and successful delivery of new surveying and valuation products along with enhancements to existing products.
The Product Innovation Surveyor will report to the Proposition Director and be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of new product initiatives including proof of concept and client pilots.
- Working closely with external technology partners, and internal stakeholders, including IT and operational teams to capture business requirements for new products and product enhancements.
- Leading the testing phase for new product development.
- Working closely with risk colleagues to ensure new products comply with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the assessment of product related issues, feedback and assessment and prioritisation of the development roadmap.
- Identifying new product or product enhancement opportunities.
- Supporting client facing presentations throughout the product development and launch process.
- Qualified residential surveyor (Assoc, MRICS or FRICS) with minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end survey and valuation process
- Knowledge of RICS regulatory requirements
- Demonstrable understanding of emerging technologies and use of data in the residential valuation and survey process.
If you would like to find out more about e.surv or this opportunity, please contact Matt on 07794392858 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE