Restructuring Surveyor (MRICS/ RICS Valuer)
£Negotiable for the right experience
How’s this for an opportunity?
Due to continued success and some pretty epic growth plans, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director level Restructuring Surveyor who will be heavily involved with business development in addition to the successful delivery of every day / current projects.
Who you’ll be working for
You’ll be working for an independent, RICS Chartered Surveying practice who have a strong background in restructuring and recovery services. With an impressive, UK wide client base made up of banks, insolvency practitioners and other prestigious private clients, this company is successfully delivering a number of high value and complex restructuring projects, and they’re also looking to expand their offering with a pipeline of additional (and very exciting) projects in the near future.
What you really need to have
● Restructuring experience
● Valuation experience
● Agency experience
● Understanding of the insolvency process (pre- and post-appointment)
● Compliance with Quality Assurance
● Exceptional client communication skills
● MRICS status (RICS Valuer status desirable but not essential)
● Ability to manage own time and caseloads effectively
● Knowledge of the local market as well as the wider industry
What would be nice...
Red Book valuation experience - but don’t worry if you haven't got this, as training will be given
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day...
● Tracking of cash flow and expenditure, and providing estimated outcome statements
● Providing strategic advice and creating strategy reports
● Management of risk register
● Client liaison - providing regular updates and reports
● Reporting on current cases during weekly team meetings
● Supporting and inspiring junior team members
● Assisting with the overall business development strategy
● Building and nurturing new and existing relationships
As a person you’ll need to have...
● A mightily strong work ethic
● Strong problem solving skills
● Bags of self motivation, enthusiasm and drive
● Strong organisational skills
● A strong desire to progress your career
● A commitment to assisting with the growth of the business
● A hunger to achieve the incentives on offer
The successful candidate will be based predominantly at the central Manchester office but will be required to drive to client sites (must have a UK driving licence).
What’s in it for you
● Competitive base salary and benefits package
● Excellent performance incentives
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
● Great opportunity to be part of a busy and fast-growing organisation