A leading Quantity Surveying consultancy with a modern approach to construction are seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor who is seeking to progress to Associate and beyond in the coming months and years.
Based in Central London, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on high valued, residential and commercial office projects within London.
Working as part of a strong, Cost Management team, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall play a client facing role whilst delivering a mix of pre and post contract services.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified, RICS accredited
- Pre and post contract experience
- A track record of working on residential and commercial offices
- Confident and professional personality
- Preferably MRICS
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 27 days leave + bank holidays + christmas break off
- Buy and sell holiday
- Pension contribution
- Professional subscription fee
- Subsidised gym and sports costs
- Joining bonus
- Tailored career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Associate Quantity Surveyor / RICS