An innovative and rapidly expanding Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across an array of residential and historic buildings projects in a Quantity Surveying / Contract Administration / Project management role.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report into a Partner and be supported by two Quantity Surveyors in delivering projects that are moving towards the construction stage of the life cycle.
You will also assume a client facing role and be responsible for negotiating contracts and seeing schemes through from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The role will suit a Senior or Associate Quantity Surveyor eager for a diverse and progressive opportunity within a stable consultancy environment.
- MRICS is preferred
- A successful track record of managing projects from inception to completion
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience of acting in a Contract Admin' / Project Management position would be a bonus
- Eager to progress to Associate Director and further
A long term opportunity that offers stability, a positive working environment and career progression to Director.
- £60,000 - £75,000
- Professional subscription fees
- 27 days leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Career growth
- Pension contribution
- Social events
- Mobile and Laptop
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Cost Manager / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying