Building Surveyor (3+ Years)
Leading European Real Estate Consultancy (Commercial)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Tailored APC Support
I'm exclusively partnered with one of Europe's most prominent real estate advisers seeking a commercially-minded Building Surveyor aiming to charter in 2021 to join their forward-thinking, City of London based team.
This an incredibly unique opportunity for a Building Surveyor to offer varied, technical advice including TDD reports, schedules of dilapidations and building pathology across a range of assets, predominantly covering the wider commercial real estate sector.
Offering tailored APC support, long-term flexible working, best in class benefits package, and an opportunity to join an innovative, forward-thinking consultancy winning the rights to some of London's most sought-after projects.
(Sectors: Commercial, Estates & Alternative markets)
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 3+ years client-facing, private practice/consultancy Building Surveying experience
- Experience carrying out schedules of dilapidations preferred
- Aiming to sit your final APC exam in 2021
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop client relationships
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Tailored APC support
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance once MRICS
- Performance/team-based bonus scheme
- Industry leading contributory pension offering
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Best in class additional benefits package
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
#buildingsurveying #rics #realestate #propertyconsultancy #mrics #commercialrealestate #APC