A specialist property consultancy with offices in Bristol have instructed Beach Baker to source a new member of the Property Management team. The firm have a partnership family culture, with a supportive and rewarding team environment.
This role will suit a candidate with a positive approach to work who has a good attention to detail and will involve the management of a mixed portfolio of offices, industrial, retail and some residential blocks located within c.50 miles of Bristol. This position comes with the potential for good career progression with excellent support and guidance from a market leading team. Clients range from property companies, private investors, developers, and resident management companies.
- Responsible for the running of own portfolio of properties.
- Dealing with landlord and tenants on a day to day basis.
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of service charge budgets.
- Oversee the instructing of contractors for works, monitor progression of works as required.
- Assist with the management of junior/support staff.
- The ability to review, analyse options and make recommendations.
Skills /Qualifications Required:Member of RICS - 1+ years PQE2 years proven property management experience is essential. Block management experience considered.Excellent communication, outgoing personality, adaptable team player.Attention to detail, sense of humour,Commercially minded, astute and efficient.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.