An established Cost and Project Management Consultancy is seeking a client facing Quantity Surveyor to join their growing and extremely busy team in Kent / South East London.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will support an Associate Quantity Surveyor on a mixture of UK and International projects, as well as helping him with the junior Surveyors where possible.
You will also be responsible for delivering education projects and producing bills of quantities/schedule of works, using Cost X where necessary.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of working on education projects
- Knowledge and use of Cost X
- Comfortable preparing Bills of Quantities and Schedule of works
- Quantity Surveying degree, or similar
- Able to work independently
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
- Unrestricted and fast paced career progression
- Bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees
- APC training and CPDs
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Cost X / Construction