Assistant Building Surveyor
Full APC Support (£28,000 - £35,000)
Sectors: Commercial, Residential & Pub Sec Frameworks
A multi-award-winning private practice based in SE1 are seeking an APC enrolled Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, forward-thinking team.
This design/project focused practice are offering person-specific APC support, a varied, project focused client portfolio, and the opportunity to join an ambitious, like-minded team of architects and surveyors.
An ideal opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor seeking more varied project exposure with the assurance of being given full training and support towards achieving MRICS status.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (aiming to achieve chartership 2021/early 2022)
- 2+ years client-facing, building surveying experience in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Confident in delivering a wide range of traditional building surveying services with a focus on design + project delivery
- Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Structured APC support
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to get in contact at to schedule an initial confidential discussion at a time that suits.
#buildingsurveying #rics #apc #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames