A high end, specialist property consultancy in West End London are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their professional and client facing, Quantity Surveying team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work across an array of private sector projects, carrying out a diverse Quantity Surveying role including cost management, contract administration, and project management.
Projects will revolve around the residential, hospitality, healthcare, and mixed use sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The role offers a unique workload as well as a tailored pathway to Associate.
- Degree qualified
- Experience within a PQS / Consultancy environment
- Pre and post contract experience
- MRICS or working towards chartership
- Client facing
- Confident and excellent communication skills
- £50,000 - £65,000
- 25 days annual + bank holidays
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Professional membership fee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile phone
- Annual season ticket loan
- Flexible working conditions
- Eye care scheme
- Discretionary bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Surveying / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Project Management