Joshua Robert is excited to be working with a national, multi-disciplinary property consultancy, for a Management Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join their property management team in Birmingham. The Role
- Supporting the team in providing a high-quality property management service to both existing clients and any new clients allocated to you.
- In conjunction with the Property Management Accounts team, performing a lead role in service charge administration, ensuring compliance with the RICS professional statement for service charges in commercial property.
- Supporting the Head of Property Management to develop and implement robust and efficient processes built on effective risk management and best practice.
- Helping to secure business opportunities for client growth and development, both for the Birmingham office and for the firm as a whole.
- Mentoring junior members of the team and providing APC support.
- A RICS Member or working towards this qualification.
- Proven experience of property management across a range of sectors.
- Team player, keen to be involved with all types of property and professional work.
- Pro-active attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and an enquiring mind.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Good time management skills, prioritising tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- The ability to produce clear and concise written reports and recommendations.
- Good presentation skills.
- Clean driving licence.
In return, you will work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation, offering a competitive salary, excellent exposure to well-known clients and a clear route for progression.