Our client is the largest social landlord in the country, with a heritage dating back over 100 years. They provide good quality and affordable homes for people priced out of the property market. They are also a leading developer, building thousands of affordable homes every year, with a focus on creating sustainable and mixed communities.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager too oversee Project Management, Design Management, Cost Planning, and integration of the same, and all design/technical consulting, build ability and other pre-construction services necessary input to enable a development brief to be converted into a design brief and ultimately a design and de-risked solution that can be guaranteed and delivered by the preferred contractor within approved commercial assessment, budget, time, brief and planning requirements.
The successful candidate will be required to liaise and work closely with the Pre-construction team (principle/main contractor) to ensure the development/project is set up to be seamlessly delivered in line with the agreed deliverables such as cost/budget, time and quality. This role represents the glue between the Development process and the Construction process.
To be considered for this role you should have all or some of the following skills and experience:
* Preferred Chartered Member of RICS or CIOB or other relevant membership/qualification.
* Relevant experience with a contractor, developer, house builder or consultant leading general project pre construction activities or a significant part of it across a variety of procurement types with scheme values
averaging £50m, up to £200m.
* Ability to interpret bids received in order to report commercial comparisons.
* A sound working knowledge of development commercial appraisals.
* Significant experience in commercial procurement, contract and supply chain and 3rd party management including the use of frameworks.
* A pragmatic and critical approach coupled with a commercial awareness, attention to detail and high standards are essential pre-requisites.
Our client is happy to consider applications from candidates across the North of the UK to include the North East, Yorkshire and the North West.
For further information on this role or an off the record chat please contact Claire Pattison on 07715 104398.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.