A national, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their North London team where you will work on several projects in a Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent capacity.
The successful Quantity Surveyor shall report into an Associate and have direct support from the Partners. However, this role will offer you the chance to work on the entire project lifecycle, from preparing feasibility estimates to final account settlements.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will build rapport with clients including the likes of Kensignton and Chelsea. You will also be involved in sizeable new build and high rise projects.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Working towards MRICS
- Comfortable carrying pre and post contract roles independently.
- Contract administration and or employers agent experience would be beneficial
- Team player
- Eager to take on greater responsibility and work on projects, pre and post contract
- £30,000 - £45,000
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- APC support
- Professional membership fees
- Work from home
- Mobile and laptop
- Fast paced, career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Surveying