Associate Building Surveyor (Head of Department)
£55,000 - £70,000
A multi award winning consultancy are seeking an entrepreneurial Associate Building Surveyor (MRICS) to head up and develop their Hampshire/South Coast building surveying offering.
Offering clear progression to Partner, the successful Associate Building Surveyor will be joining a multi-disciplined consultancy who place employee welfare, happiness, and career development at the heart of everything they do.
Accredited Investors in People (IiP), this consultancy offers forward-thinking, sustainable solutions to their diverse client portfolio and are seeking a forward-thinking, Associate Building Surveyor to continue the expansion of their industry leading, UK wide building surveying team.
Sectors including Local Authorities, Social Housing & Education.
The Associate Building Surveyor Role?
- Key client development
- Project management
- Expansion strategising, forecasting and budgeting
- Contract administration
- Feasibility studies
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS accredited with recent private practice/consultancy experience in Hampshire
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic with the confidence to build and develop key client relationships
- Proficient in carrying out a variety of traditional building surveying competencies listed above
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- £55,000 - £70,000 basic salary
- Career progression pathway to Partner
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Enhanced contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits
To find out more, please contact Hadley Segal on 07469 921 245.
#MRICS #buildingsurveying #brandonjames #projectmanagement #property #AssociateBuildingSurveyor