This role will be required to support the national team with their knowledge and use of the Horizon database system as well as assist in the delivery of the duties to support the regional Property team in the effective management of the organisation's portfolio.
My client is a public sector organisation based in Birmingham who provide high quality health and social care facilities in the region. They maximise the benefits of existing assets and respond to needs for new developments.
The main responsibilities of the Property and Leasing Database Officer are:
- To assist the national property administrative team with database property matters on the organisations portfolio
- Liaising with the Leasing team on changes to tenant and lease details
- Liaising with the Property Finance Team on the payment of Rents and Service Charges
- Acting as a Super User by training the Property Administration Team in the administration of database updates, changes and reporting.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of Horizon property management systems
- Knowledge of lease terms (preferable, but training available)
- Good level of computer literacy including Excel, Word and Outlook and ability to pick up new packages quickly
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Good understanding of finance and accounting in the commercial property market
- High level of organisational skills and ability to prioritise work.
The salary is experience dependant between £23 - £25k.