Great Opportunity to work for as a Head of Offshore Wind with a Development focused in a Global Energy Company. You will execute and build on the current offshore Wind pipeline.
Our Client is a Global Energy Company who have a well established Renwables business and are looking to grow their offshore Wind offering in the UK and Ireland. This role will have senior board exposure and will be pivotal to taking the Offshore Wind Business to the next level.
The Head of Offshore Wind will be able to demonstrate excellent management and influencing skills combined with technical insight and advice from the Renewables (Wind) Industry. You will have experience in a senior leadership role with an ability to work in and manage activities across a rapidly evolving and growing business with the ability to work with suppliers, stakeholders and customers.Job Requirements:
- Strong Leadership: You're able to provide clear direction to your teams in an evolving landscape, with a focus on developing those within your teams helping to build their skills and competencies
- Curiosity & Analytical Thinking: You're able to gain an understanding of what the data and the business is telling you and generate customer insights and solutions from this.
- Planning & Prioritising You have a structured plan for the required works that is achievable and communicated to stakeholders, and you keep track of progress ensure progress is shared with the business.
- Create The Right Solution: You challenge established practices and identify better ways to meet the business' needs.
- Telling The Story: You can effectively articulate the problem and explain why you are solving it. You can provide data that supports this and are able to explain the solution that has been chosen.
- Implementation: You proactively follow through on your activities and projects to deliver a high quality outcome without loose ends.
- Previous offshore wind development experience is essential, ideally including early stage development, planning and pre-construction optimisation.
- Significant experience of leading and motivating teams.
- Experience of being involved in mergers and acquisitions.
- Previous exposure to construction phase of projects, ideally in a leadership role.
- Strong financial knowledge and excellent analytical mind with ability to understand key business drivers.
- Strong track record of producing and presenting accurate financial appraisal and risks analysis for investment in generation assets.
- Understanding of the project life-cycle and key project risks for different renewable generation technologies.
- Understanding of accounting and finance in the context of capital investment projects and investment appraisal.
Competitive Salary + Good Bonus + Benefits Structure