Cosey Homes is a national Chartered Surveying firm. We are committed to providing our talented professionals with a secure vision of their place in the company. Due to continued growth, we currently have opportunities for Building Surveyors to join us in England and Wales. We have roles suitable for more junior surveyors all the way up to highly experienced surveyors and our salary bandings range from £30,000 - £60,000 DOE
As a Building Surveyor, you will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return we will offer you a competitive salary + car allowance and benefits.
Our company values echo that of the modern era. We are highly innovative, always thinking of opportunities to create new ways of driving growth, creating efficiency, developing people and being a leader in our market.
We are recruiting MRICS, FRICS and AssocRICS Surveyors across the country to join our fast growing and forward thinking company. MCABE,MCIOB,MCIAT and MICWCI are also considered due to their eligibility for direct entry to the AssocRICS.
Cosey Homes Residential Chartered Surveyors specialise in providing residential surveys and valuations direct to our customers. We have become one of the leading suppliers in our discipline and have now grown to cover locations across the country.
We’ll look after our Residential Building Surveyors by offering:
- An extremely competitive salary + benefits + OTE.
- Training to fill the gaps in your knowledge across all surveying practices including residential/commercial/property management/structural and other specialisms
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your career
- Support in the form of IT and administration assistance
- You will be part of a friendly and approachable team of committed individuals
- Regular social events with a vibrant group of people Great working relationships and working environment.
As a Building Surveyor with Cosey Homes you will have:
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude- The role is fast paced and if you like a varied and busy role, this is that.
- Excellent time management skills- With this comes a great work life balance.
- An eagerness to please all clients- we meet deadlines for our clients and love to go the extra mile.
- A great communicator – Our favourite thing to do is have a good chat! Our surveyors are friendly, engaging, and informative.
If you are a problem solver, thrive with a challenge and would like to join our team as a Senior Residential Surveyor, please click 'Apply’ now.