This job has expired

Senior Quantity Surveyor

Employer
Brandon James
Location
England, London
Salary
£55000 - £70000 per annum + negotiable
Closing date
27 May 2021
Reference
#10230

View more

Sector
Land, Property, Construction
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Specialism
Quantity Surveyor, Construction
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

A prestigious, top 50 Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with the ambition to learn and develop under the wing of a highly respected Partner.

The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role

Working from home and with access to the office, 80% of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor's role will be providing a traditional cost management service on a cross sector of projects, with the other 20% working in a monitoring surveyor capacity.

You will also be mentored and learn directly from one of Partners in line with his succession plan. A unique opportunity to be more involved in the running of the business and gaining skills which only others can dream of.

The Senior Quantity Surveyor

  • Degree qualified
  • Strong pre and post contract experience
  • Experience or an interest in monitoring work
  • Client facing
  • MRICS would be preferable.
  • Eager to learn and work alongside a Partner.
  • Comfortable managing projects from feasibility to final accounts

In Return?

  • £55,000 - £70,000
  • 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
  • RICS membership fee and training courses
  • Pension contribution
  • Private healthcare
  • Mobile and laptop
  • Working from home / flexible working
  • Route to Director

If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.

Ref: #10230

01628 367048

Senior Quantity Surveyor / Monitoring Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying

Company

Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.

With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.

Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.

We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.

Our areas of expertise include:

– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
– Engineering

Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.

Find Us
Website:
Telephone
0203 245 2550
Location
United Kingdom
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert