A prestigious, top 50 Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with the ambition to learn and develop under the wing of a highly respected Partner.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working from home and with access to the office, 80% of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor's role will be providing a traditional cost management service on a cross sector of projects, with the other 20% working in a monitoring surveyor capacity.
You will also be mentored and learn directly from one of Partners in line with his succession plan. A unique opportunity to be more involved in the running of the business and gaining skills which only others can dream of.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified
- Strong pre and post contract experience
- Experience or an interest in monitoring work
- Client facing
- MRICS would be preferable.
- Eager to learn and work alongside a Partner.
- Comfortable managing projects from feasibility to final accounts
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- RICS membership fee and training courses
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Mobile and laptop
- Working from home / flexible working
- Route to Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Monitoring Surveyor / Surveying / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying