We are looking for an experienced Head of Planned Investment (Housing) to provide operational management to the Planned Investment team of large Registered Provider
This is a maternity cover contract for 9 months, and you will ideally be readily available to start if successful
A large Housing Association based in London, covering London & the South East
The Head of Planned Investment (Housing) role focuses on providing operational management to the Planned Investment team and delivering large scale capital improvement works to current stock, including the Quality Homes programme (Kitchen, Bathroom, Roof Renewals, External Decoration's, Windows and Doors ,etc), fire cladding remediation and minor works programmes
General responsibilities include:
- Undertaking regular review of key performance indicators of the capital delivery programme, ensuring programmes, customer satisfaction and cost are measured and managed proactively
- Working closely with Finance and Commercial teams to support with the planning and prioritisation of the capital delivery programme, and ensuring that effective controls are in place to manage value for money of investment contracts, ensuring financial liability and cost controls are tracked proactively
- Overseeing planning, delivery and quality control of the Planned Investment programme, ensuring customer communication is managed effectively and that programmes are coordinated to minimise customer disruption
- Ensuring that H & S, Compliance, Finance and all operational and contractual issues association are proactively managed, identifying and dealing with these issues
- Monitoring and delivering the groups Investment Programme budget, supporting the Commercial team to forecast expenditure and using data and analysis to drive value for money from contracts.
The successful candidate for the Head of Planned Investment (Housing) will:
- Have extensive experience of leading and managing a multi-disciplinary department across the delivery of large scale capital expenditure projects on residential buildings, with excellent communication skills, and experience of successfully leading, managing and coaching employees
- Have a strong track record of building and managing effective relationships with leaders, peers, colleagues, partners and stakeholders, and the ability to collaborate with leaders, work cross-functionally with diverse groups.
- Have strong commercial awareness with knowledge of budget management, planning and proven experience of leading on risk management.
- Have strong report writing skills, writing reports up to Chief Executive level
- Hold a professional qualification relevant to delivery of construction and refurbishment projects in residential property
A 9 month Fixed Term contract with a competitive annual salary and benefits package
The role offers the opportunity for flexible working, however you should be available on occasion to attend the London office