- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Up to £65,000 + Bonus + 25 days + APC + CPD + Health insurance + Pension + Flexible working etc
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Hove, East Sussex
Join this respected Multi-disciplinary consultancy as a Senior Quantity Surveyor and run projects across a broad range of sectors and types. Offering a strong workload within a growing office that supports a healthy work-life balance. Progression to Associate.
Our client is a RICS Chartered Multi-disciplinary practice of Quantity Surveyors, Building Surveyors and Project Managers based in Hove, East Sussex.
They are a dynamic and friendly company operating across the following project sectors; Education, Technology, Science, Commercial, Heritage, Conservation, Sports & leisure, Residential, Community, Health and Care.
Joining the company at Senior level you will work towards Associate with a long-term goal of running the Hove office.
In-line with planned growth for 2020, they are now recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team in Hove, West Sussex.
Person Specification: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- The successful applicant will ideally be a member of the RICS - MRICS - Or able to take the experienced route to Chartereship
- You will ideally have 2+ years post qualification experience
- You will be from a PQS background
- You will be able to work independently
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with contacts at different levels. Able to move projects from enquiry in to work.
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- You will work across a range of projects with values ranging from £200,000 - £40m
- Current projects include new-build and refurbishment in the following areas; Commercial, Sussex Cricket, Crematorium, Care Homes. They do everything except retail.
- Working under the Senior QS you will comfortable handling contract/tender docs, cost plans etc
- You will be running jobs from day one
Salary & Package: Senior Quantity Surveyor
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of up to £65,000, which is complimented by a package which includes: –
- Progression to Associate
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave + Statutory and two discretionary days for Christmas
- Full APC support
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events
- A family friendly working environment
APPLY : Senior Quantity Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors