- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Contract - £250-300/day
- Main contractor
- Newbury, Berkshire
New contract role - Senior Quantity Surveyor to join specialist main contractor for 30-34 week construction of new build supermarket and coffee drive thru. You will be self sufficient and confident with excellent liaison skills. You will be a safe pair of hands with proven experience site surveying on retail/commercial projects.
With a diverse portfolio of clients, this dynamic main contractor is works across a number of sectors, including; high-end residential, bespoke award-winning homes, commercial and retail, across London and the South.
Formed by the ex-UK Director of a leading international PQS firm, the company is experiencing strong and sustained growth and is now searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a site-based contract basis for a 30-34 week duration. Start can be anytime from now until the end of April.
Person Specification: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Proven experience of site surveying on similar retail/commercial projects
- Client facing with excellent liaison skills
- Competent safe pair of hands
Roles and Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Project - New build supermaket and coffee Drive Thru.
- Project value c.£3.5m
- Site based, full time
- Project duration (c.30-34wks)
- Familiar with site surveying on retail/commercial projects
- Responsible for procurement of sub-contractors, commercial management on site, payment process with sub-contractors, client valuations, change control, final accounts and internal financial reporting (profit/loss) via CVR.
Salary and package: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is offering a rate of £250-£300/day, dependant on experience and background.
APPLY : Quantity Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Quantity Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors