Optimised territories, reducing travel time and variety in work feature in all of our available territories… we are looking for enthusiastic and experienced MRICS qualified Surveyors across the country in a number of key areas. This can be on a full time or part time basis of 3-5 days per week with various flexible working options available.
Established in 1873, here at Tyser Greenwood Chartered Surveyors we have over 100 years’ experience providing surveys and valuations across the residential and commercial property market. As trusted experts in the field of residential surveying solutions, we carry out work on behalf of individuals, businesses and corporate clients across the UK. Our long history of credibility and accountability, coupled with our range of surveying services makes us the Surveying Firm of Choice for clients and for our surveyors!
Tyser Greenwood Chartered Surveyors are part of Nick Dunning Associates which includes other estate agency brands such as Townends Estate Agents, Stirling Ackroyd Estate Agents, as well as other property services including maintenance and financial services. With a continued acquisition plan and organic growth, Nick Dunning Associates continues to expand as we aim to be one of the largest, market leading property businesses within the South East, and we are pleased to confirm that our network is open and operating services in line with the government 'COVID Secure' guidelines.
As a Surveyor at TGS you will be providing valuation and survey reports, including building surveys and complex case work in accordance with RICS appraisal and valuation standards. You will also be responsible for ensuring that your designated territory achieves set targets for quality, revenue and turnaround times.
We are looking for someone who is;
- MRICS qualified
- Registered Valuer
- Experienced in completing homebuyers reports would be advantageous
- Experienced in completing building surveys would be desirable but is not essential
- Highly motivated with a self-starter attitude
- Confident with IT and technology including E-tech tablet technology
- Enjoy working to targets and deadlines, with excellent time management skills
- A team player, supporting others and drawing from their experiences
Our success is built on a reputation for excellent customer service, recruiting and retaining great people at every level of our business and demonstrating genuine pride, performance, passion and professionalism in everything we do.
We are big enough to help you develop, whilst being small enough to care. TGS are committed to supporting individuals and have seen many find success across the company.
What else do we have to offer...
- Unbranded, premium company car or car allowance
- RICS subscriptions paid by the company
- All allowance expenses reimbursed monthly
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Discount, engagement and recognition platform
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more!
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent