A long standing and prestigious consultancy in Exeter are seeking Senior Quantity Surveyor who is eager to take steps towards becoming an Associate in the near future.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a multi-skilled Quantity Surveying team who carry out a traditional Quantity Surveying role, as well as Contract Administration and Project Management on an array of Residential, Hotel, Heritage, and Commercial schemes.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS, but not essential
- Comfortable delivering projects up to £15m
- Strong pre and post contract experience
- PQS / Consultancy experience
- Strong communication skills
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Professional membership fees
- APC support
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant