A national mid-sized Property Consultancy well-known for both their professional reputation and excellent culture. The company have always embraced modern working practices something that has contributed to the awards they have won which highlight the excellent workplace environment they have created.
The role sits within the Property and Asset Management team and will be split 70% Property Management and 30% Asset Management. Alongside providing effective and efficient property management you will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to increase and protect value across a number of client’s commercial portfolios.
- Ensure all properties within the portfolio are managed effectively and efficiently and ensure value is maximised, and voids kept to a minimum
- Identification and execution of asset management initiatives to drive value via lease re-structing, refurbishment or redevelopment.
- Managing lease events
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of business plans
- Identifying and managing property and portfolio risk
- Client reporting and management
Skills and Experience
- MRICS Qualified
- Property Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to maintain and develop client relationships
- Confident communicator with strong negotiating skills
For a further confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please contact Alex Saunders on 0203 4751 729 or apply with your CV.