Macdonald & Company are working exclusively with a large international (Asia, Europe and USA) Fund Manager who are looking to appoint a Building Manager.
Our client who has excess of £20bn AUM invests across multiple sectors with long term investment strategies in mind.
The Building Manager will be based at their recently procured central London offices which extend to over 70,000+ square feet! This is a senior position within the business and you’ll be competent managing and communicating at a high level within the organisation. Outline of responsibilities:
Other key areas of the role:
- You’ll be responsible for the overall leadership, oversight and management of the full range of building services.
- Manage Health, Safety and Environmental Management to ensure statutory requirements are met, tenants are advised and appropriate sign off is in place.
- Manage new and old tenants including lease renewals & contracts along with managing
- You will have a good understanding of ESG and be able to evidence this and incorporating it into your recent position.
- Create and implement programme plans around servicing on building repairs and maintenance
- Ensure detailed compliance measurements around health & safety regulations are met and you’ll also manage liabilities & insurances.
- Have the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and the ability to evidence strong management experience.
- Responsibility for the budget and reconciliation alongside the Management Company Finance team.
- Work closely with ‘Head of Reception’ to ensure high levels of customer service standards are met
- Maintain and continually improve a proactive relationship with all tenants
- Oversee Reception, Facilities along with the Print Room team.
- The successful candidate will be well-versed in Office relocation AND all aspects of office fit-out
If this opportunity is of interest then please call Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 or email email@example.com to learn more.