One of my key local authority clients in the North West is looking for an Interim Estates Surveyor to come and join the estate's investment team on an initial 3-month contract with a scope for further extension.
As an Interim Estates Surveyor, you will be working with the property and estates investment team and being responsible for the council's investment and operational property portfolio undertaking all general practice matters and estate management responsibilities daily.
Duties in the role
- You will be working alongside both the investment and operational portfolios, completing weekly valuations, rent reviews, lease renewals, easements, and general estate management duties.
- You will play a key role in the estate's team by optimising the income generated from the Council's Investment assets and providing reliable professional advice on a range of other valuation and estate management issues.
Key Experience Required:
- To be a hardworking and punctual individual and be able to efficiently work in the Estates Team.
- Previous experience in Estate Surveying, Rent Reviews, Lease Reviews, and Valuations, preferably with Local Authority experience.
- Education to Degree level or equivalent in property-related discipline and ideally be MRICS qualified.
The position will be for an initial 3-month period with a scope for an extension.
The contract will pay roughly £295-£325 via Umbrella Per Day inside IR35.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Conor at Park Avenue Recruitment. (Conor@park-avenue.co.uk)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.