My client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their team in London.
You will work as a senior member of the project management team, offering a range of skills and services to our clients. The role is specifically recruiting for Senior Consultant.
Working closely with other team members you will assist in the implementation and provision of high quality consultancy advice. Our aim is to be a partner of choice for our clients, working with them on both the operational and strategic aspects of their business. You will be expected to develop quickly so to begin to take additional responsibility for the management and delivery of specific projects.
The job offers opportunities to work across the different teams within the business both locally and on a nation level.
The role is to assist team members to execute work to a high quality, learn and gain experience from your peers and work toward professional development. We take pride in our graduate and junior team recruitment, recognising the importance that you will play in securing a prosperous future for the company and develop your career personally.
The workplace is a fluid environment, where staff are regularly coming and going from the office to meet with clients, and respond to needs of the business. You should possess a high level of self-discipline, good time management and be able to work independently.
- Manage the planning and delivery of all projects, to ensure that schemes are delivered to exceed client's expectations and are completed on time, and within budget.
- Business Case preparation and option appraisal analysis - this is a core part of our business and support will be given to develop skills in this area if required;
- Manage the project team to ensure profitable business and sustainable client relationships are achieved.
- Experience of working within JCT Forms of Contract and NECs ;
- Arrange, facilitate and lead in client meetings, conferences and other project team activities.
- Manage space planning, design solutions, feasibility studies, capital planning, design and contract supervision and option appraisals etc. in connection with proposed and approved developments knowledge.
- Undertake site surveys to confirm scope of works, preparation of tender specifications for refurbishment projects, schedule of dilapidations, evaluation of tenders and contract administration;
- Produce client's Capital Project Management monitoring procedures in accordance with Concode, CIM and other NHS or Clients recommendations.
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial performance against agreed targets.
- Experience of AutoCAD advantageous, though not essential;
- Analyse and interpret estates based information that forms the basis of output reports;
- Interpret and implement instructions from the project team and Clients;
- Adhere to NHS Guidance and build a knowledge and skill set within the sector.
What you will require:
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent (building or engineering related discipline). Corporate Membership of a relevant professional institution Member of Association of Project Management or similar professional body.
- Over 7 years post qualification experience
- Experience in working in the NHS, other Government Departments, and construction-related profession or in a consultancy environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent numerate skills
- Ability to organize self and others
- Project management and budgetary finance
- Negotiation skills IT literate in Microsoft applications
- Excellent understanding of the NHS and Healthcare Consultancy business.
- A good knowledge of the NHS and Healthcare Consultancy business.
If you would like to be considered then forward a copy of your latest CV.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.