National organisation looking to add an experienced Valuation Surveyor to their team - focusing on hotels, pubs, restaurants and and leisure.
MRICS Senior Valuation Surveyor
Starting salaries £55,000
Currently recruiting on behalf of a large organisation who are looking to add a Senior Valuation Surveyor to their team - either based out of Birmingham or Bristol. The role's primary function will be to provide regional valuation services across the hospitality sector .
- Prepare detailed valuation reports
- Develop and maintain relationships through business development, networking events, and quality service
- Be aware of market insights and initiatives and effectively use these
- Understand accounts and leases
Reporting to the Managing Director of the sector, you will also work closely with the national team of industry experts. However you will be working autonomously and will be expected to have diary management and be a good ambassador for the organisation.
Requirements for the role;
- MRICS chartered
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the hospitality sector and relevant legislation
- Report preparation and writing skills
- IT skills including Microsoft office
- Strong eye for detail
For more information, please contact Meg Hughes on 07802 725 452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org