The Programme Officer will work directly with the Programme Manager as wells as other colleagues within the organisation, wider council departments, co- funders, stakeholders and the wider public to ensure that the programme is delivered to a high standard.
My client is a business owned by a Local Authority whose main purpose is to lead the region's ambitious growth agenda by supporting businesses to grow and to thrive.
The main responsibilities are:
- To support the Programme Manager in the delivery of the projects as per the financial investment agreement.
- To provide administrative assistance to the Programme Manager in maintaining all project documentation.
- To assist with maintaining comprehensive financial records relating to the project.
- To lead on the community engagement involved in the plan
The Successful candidate will have:
- Experience of project/programme administration.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting against programme management and funding.
- Experience of partnership working with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of leading and delivering community engagement activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
The role is paying up to £30k depending on experience. This role is a fantastic opportunity to assist in delivering this economic development project which will lead to drastic and positive changes for the region and it's residents.