Prime Central London Residential Valuation Surveyors
If you’re an RICS qualified Residential Surveyor with expertise in Central London and Prime markets within the M25 and you’re looking to utilise your experience in Valuation of property for lender and private clients then we’d love to hear from you.
We have an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to work alongside one of our prime brands in London.
As one of the UK`s largest and most trusted suppliers of residential surveys and valuations, we have a stable blue chip lender client base, enabling us to offer you sustained volumes of instructions and the opportunity to increase your earnings.
We are one of the largest employers of residential surveyors and RICS registered valuers in the UK, with a team of around 450 providing a range of surveying and valuation services to mortgage lenders, purchasers and private clients.
We have a small team of qualified Surveyors who carry out high value instructions for an enviable client base which includes private banks and high net worth lenders. We provide a mixture of bespoke and short form reporting solutions across London, primarily for secured lending purposes.
The role is to undertake Valuations in relation to;-
- High value secured lending advice
- Multi-unit investment portfolios
- Expert Witness work for matrimonial proceedings
- Various tax valuations (IHT, ATED & CGT)
The Successful Candidate:
- FRICS/MRICS/AssocRICS Qualified Surveyor and Registered Valuer
- Expertise in high value secured lending valuation essential
- Ability to demonstrate a proven claims free track record.
- Previous experience of bespoke reporting an advantage
- Excellent opportunities for surveyors wishing to develop their career as residential specialists within the RICS regulated business.
- An exceptional basic salary and monthly bonus with full benefits package including company car or car allowance.
- Flexible working arrangements from home or our Pimlico office
- Unrivalled support for your professional and personal development.
If you would like further information or, if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion before applying then please contact Geoffrey Garfoot FRICS, Regional Director on 07887708421 or email Geoffrey.Garfoot@CWSurveyors.co.uk