We are looking for Chartered Building Surveyors to support the growth of our Building Surveying teams, in Nottingham, Chester, and Reading. These roles will suit ambitious individuals with drive, passion for customer service, and who believe in our values.
We are proud of our employees and the role that they play in growing the business. We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
We have a culture built on respect and teamwork, building and fostering relationships, working hard but in a supportive, concerned, empathetic manner. You will need common sense, a sense of humour and we like to feel that everyone is involved, valued, and appreciated.
We will offer you a rewarding career and a role in an exciting development for us for the future. You’ll be involved in a wide range of projects in insurance, construction, and general buildings. You won’t be bored, as every day is different!
If this sounds like the business that you would thrive in, then please forward your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you are the ideal person to join our team.
• Experience in handling design/contract administration of insurance claims /large losses
• Experience and extensive working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural & planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements, technical publications and guidelines.
• Experience and knowledge of Party Wall
• Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
• Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
• Experience and understanding of CDM Regs 2015, Party Wall and Building
• Regs legislation
Qualities and Skills
• Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills and the ability to think methodically to problem solve.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible and Variable Attitude to work type