A modern, forward-thinking Quantity Surveying consultancy in London is seeking a commercially focused Quantity Surveying Director who will be responsible for growing the residential part of the practice.
The Director's Role
The successful Quantity Surveying Director will be responsible for managing the residential, quantity surveying division which will involve managing and developing staff, be engaged in development new business, managing fee forecasts and income, and increasing turnover.
An extremely unique opportunity for a Quantity Surveying Director looking to join an established and secure consultancy that has a talented team of Quantity Surveyors across the UK and a stable client base.
- MRICS qualified
- Experience of working with the residential sector
- Quantity Surveying background
- Superb mentoring and management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of overseeing income and fees
- £100,000 - £120,000
- Bonus related incentives
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pathway to Partner
- Private medical and healthcare
- Pension contribution
- RICS fees paid for
- Life assurance
- Sick pay
- Mobile and laptop
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Director / Cost Management / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Partner / MRICS