- APC Building Surveyor
- Up to £38,000 + 1st Class APC support + 23 days holiday + Birthday off + Pension + RICS fees + CPD
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy
- SE9, Greater London
Join this multi-disciplinary consultancy as an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor for a 1st Class APC program and the highest APC rating in the RICS. Work across a broad range of sectors within a well-established team environment that offers excellent long-term progression. With a flexible work environment and and a chance to really move your career forward, this is somewhere your career can flourish.
Our client is a major multi-disciplinary consultancy working across the Housing, Care, Education, Health and Commercial sectors. They offer a collaborative interdisciplinary culture supported by a first rate technical and project management team. Working across both the public and private sector, their team consists of architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, electrical, mechanical and environmental engineers, project managers and health and safety specialists.
They offer an excellent personal development program, a 1st Class APC program and the best APC record across the RICS. They can offer you a flexible environment and the mix of work you need to complete your APC and progress well beyond chartership.
In order to support their continued growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor for their offices in Greater London, SE9.
Person Specification: APC Building Surveyor
- RICS recognised degree in Building Surveying or other relevant course
- 1-2 years practical experience, ideally having commenced APC
- Experience in Education Sector projects would be a bonus
- Enthusiastic and client-facing
Roles & Responsibilities: APC Building Surveyor
You will be joining the Education team, where you will be involved in the delivery of projects and completion of surveys across Schools (both Local Authority and Academies), Colleges and Universities. Duties will also include developing alongside Clients' Estate Management Plans.
Whilst your role will have an 80% focus on the education sector you will also spend the remainder of your time working across the other teams to ensure a broad range of experience.
- Carry out measured surveys of existing buildings or sites.
- Produce full survey drawings.
- Produce outline design proposals.
- Produce full working drawings and/or details.
- Assist in the administration of specific projects.
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents.
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility reports.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications and/or Employer’s Requirements.
- Provide project related assistance to project team as directed.
- Assist in professional services, including Party Wall procedures and schedules of condition.
Salary & Package: APC Building Surveyor
Our client offers a competitive salary of £30,000 - £38,000 pa dependant on your experience, along with the following package:
- Personal development program
- Internal and external CPD
- 23 days holiday + your Birthday
- RICS Professional Subscriptions
- Soft Benefits: APC Building Surveyor
Alongside this generous package our client also offers a number of soft benefits to keep their staff happy and healthy!
- Office Fruit
- Your Birthday off
- Christmas Party
- Social events throughout the year
APPLY – APC Building Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
APC Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors