Trading since 1989, we're the UK's largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services which includes household names Your Move and Reed Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
We are growing our training team to support increased demand and we are keen to see applications with experience of technical training in linked sectors, such as Estate Agency, Construction, Financial Services, Banking and of course Surveying.
We are now seeking an experienced Technical Trainer to join our expanding Learning and Development team.
The Technical Trainer (North & South) will support and lead technical training for our AssocRICS Trainees, and CPD for our MRICS/FRICS Surveyors.
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate experience of engaging in Training delivery, and will have achieved an MRICS / FRICS / AssocRICS qualification; preferably through a blended learning programme.
You should also have demonstrable experience of presenting on a wide range of technical subjects, and be able to promote a culture of compliance within the business.
Principle responsibilities of the role include:
- Work collaboratively with the Operations and Quality teams to identify and design technical learning solutions to improve operational performance and skill/knowledge gaps in the field
- Operate Learning Management Systems to deliver a blended approach to learning across the business including e-learning, virtual classrooms and classroom based training events
- Design, deliver and manage the continuous improvement of the AssocRICS induction and ongoing learning, APC and HBR programs, using feedback from delegates and key stakeholders
- Design and deliver Technical training solutions as necessary and provide individual coaching in adult learning theory and presentation
- Implement development opportunities for the Surveying cohort across e.surv
- Design and deliver CPD for all field surveyors annually, to meet minimum requirements by the RICS
- Work collaboratively with the Learning & Development team to design and deliver key learning solutions for key strategic and operational project initiatives
- Provide pragmatic guidance and direction to Regional Managers / Surveyors regarding Training needs.
Essential qualities and expertise
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under own guidance and plan own time.
Preferred qualities and expertise
- Survey and valuation techniques and skills
- Understanding of local housing markets.
Regular national travel will be required which will include time based in the Kettering Office.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us for further details – 07794392858
PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.