An innovative, modern private practice are looking to bring in a motivated Senior Project Manager with Healthcare project experience to join their Manchester team.
Their Project Management team works for an extensive portfolio of clients who deliver a plethora of different sector projects.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will work with some of the most dynamic and professional Project Managers in the country on a variety of exciting projects across the North West.
The day to day responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager will include project delivery through the full pre and post contract, managing a team of Project Managers and maintaining client relationships.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- RICS accredited degree
- Pre & Post Contract Healthcare experience
- Construction Project Manager background
- Contract Administration experience
- Commercial, proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Flexible working conditions
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor