A presitgious Cost Consultancy with a long history are seeking a client facing, career focused Associate Quantity Surveyor to play a leading role within their Bristol office.
A unique opportunity for an Associate Quantity Surveyor seeking further promotion, a broad range of work, and to be part of a sociable and hard-working team of Quantity Surveyors.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying team alongside a Partner. You will also be involved in delivering Education, Commercial, Hospitality and Residential projects across the South West.
Finally, assisting with generating new fees will also be a key part of your role and progression towards Partner.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Previous experience as a Senior or Associate within a PQS/ Consultancy environment
- Preferably MRICS
- A successful track record of delivering projects
- Experience working within the South West, Quantity Surveying market
- Excellent communication skills.
- Progress to Partner
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees
- Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Surveying / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor