An established forward thinking construction consultancy are looking to bring in a client facing Associate Project Manager to join their established and successful Project Manger team.
Based from their Global head office in London the Associate Project Manager will be working in dynamic and friendly team of 11, whose passion is delivering high end projects to an extensive client base.
The Associate Project Manager's Role
The successful Associate Project Manager will have the opportunity to work across a range of projects including strategic land developments, front-end Technical Due Diligence, Development Monitoring and Occupier Project Management.
The projects include fit outs of new and existing buildings and self-build developments. The Project Manager will be required to take ownership of key projects and clients, whilst building upon and maintain existing consultancy contacts.
The Associate Project Manager Requirements
- Ideally MRICS/MCIOB
- Proven track record delivering successful projects across a broad range and size
- Experience delivering new build projects
- Construction Project Management background
- Project Manager experience with a PQS/Consultancy
- £50,000 - £55,000
- £10,000 - £20,000 in bonus'
- Flexible working conditions
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor