The Senior Analyst is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operational financial metrics for individual transactions within the Affordable Housing team. They will primarily conduct financial modelling, review packs created by the analysts, review and compare to valuation reports and other comparative information and metrics. There will be additional responsibilities and fluidity within the role as it progresses within the team.
This rapidly growing residential real estate investment company providing affordable housing across the UK are currently recruiting a Senior Analyst to join their entrepreneurial team of housing, development and finance professionals. Investing in high yielding residential properties my client works in partnership with national house builders and public-sector organisations strategically acquiring, asset managing and disposing of property across England.
- Analysing the financial climate and trends within the Affordable Housing market to assist CEO in creating strategic plans for the future;
- Analysing and overseeing the Affordable Housing business appraisals, to achieve the goal of deploying £100m of capital per annum into the sector;
- Creating detailed financial models, whilst analysing the Affordable Housing portfolio and supporting with the relevant growth strategy;
- Advising and modelling to support with equity and debt capital generation;
- Driving and assisting with research, modelling and development of other new opportunities within the sector;
- Review the current appraisal process, improving as necessary - including any ways to automate and verify critical appraisal datapoints;
- Assist the CFO and CEO with negotiations terms with funds and lenders;
- Being diligent around key operational metrics, which form part of the overall market analysis;
- Work closely with the team, ensuring strong lines of communication, all major projects are accounted for and reported on and all Heads of Departments are kept informed of all key financial movements;
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk;
- Procure valuations from affordable housing valuers;
- Investigate database, data-warehouse or similar solutions to improve the speed and flexibility of acquisition pipeline and portfolio analysis as the portfolio grows in size (currently pipeline data is largely stored and analysed via Excel);
- Inspire, motivate and lead your team, both personally and professionally.
The successful will have the personal characteristics to remain laser-focused with their attention to detail, positive and have the ability to motivate their team; the emotional intelligence required to build relevant relationships with internal and external parties, to maximise our business reputation and have the correct focus on due diligence in order to ensure correct compliance and accuracy within their role. You will also require strong Excel Modelling skills and have skills in the residential sector.
Competitive Salary & Good Bonus & Benefits Package