In-house Fit-Out Project Manager role in a trading firm to deliver multiple programmes of fit-out projects at their new office in the City of London
Our client is a multi-national growing trading firm
As Project Manager you'll be expected to manage multiple construction, engineering, and facilities projects at once-including expansion projects, existing projects, and projects still in the idea phase. Most of these projects will involve data centre expansions and office trading floor design and construction.
As we take on new projects, you'll identify the major components of each one and lead projects through their entire life-cycle, including defining goals, creating timelines, tracking milestones, managing assets and resources, and coordinating with external consultants and vendors. You'll also convey project updates, dashboards, and weekly status updates to the larger team.
- 3-8 years of construction project management or design experience delivering office fit-out projects (previous client-side experience in Financial Services, Tech, FMCG or FTSE250 Companies is highly preferred)
- Skilled with project management tools and applications (i.e., spreadsheets, Jira, MS Project, etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to describe detailed problems with brevity and accuracy
- Able to handle competing priorities and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Able to provide strong and proactive leadership for assigned project
- Rare client-side opportunity
- Attractive salary package and excellent benefits including on-site gym and on-site catering (breakfast and lunch provided)
- Growing organisation