A historic and established Quantity Surveying consultancy are looking to slot in an Equity Partner into the London Quantity Surveying team.
This is a highly rare opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking to be part of an extremely profitable and career focused consultancy.
The Equity Partner's Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor's role will be two-fold, working winning and job running.
To have a seat at the Equity Partner's table, you will have to show the ability to bring in work over the first 12 months and grow that moving forward.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will also be comfortable delivering projects throughout the pre and post contract stages.
The Equity Partner
- MRICS, or FRICS
- Quantity Surveying background
- EA/CA experience
- Been involved in developing new business previously
- Confident, articulate, ambitious
- Seeking a long term position
- Up to 5% equity within an extremely stable and very profitable consultancy
- Professional subscription fees
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare and medical cover
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Partner / Equity / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / FRICS / Director / Cost Manager