A long established family Property Company based in north Hertfordshire, predominantly housebuilding but with significant commercial property interests.
About the role
We are seeking a Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. You will be the most senior manager under the Chairperson within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and leader, able to steer the company towards the most profitable direction whilst also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Must have a proven strong track record.
The successful candidate include:
- Developing and executing the Company’s business strategies
- Providing advice to the Board and Chairperson
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement
- A strong understanding and considerable experience of land acquisition and disposal, including the legal process
- Team player with excellent people management skills
- Experience in housebuilding and commercial development
- Comprehensive knowledge of the planning process.
- Responsible for leading land buying process, planning and technical teams including liaising with and instructing estate agents
- Solid knowledge of construction
- Experience in negotiating finance with banks
- Preparation of Company cashflow
- Implementation of Company health and safety strategy and its implementation
- Company human resources
- Ensuring profit forecasts are met
What we can offer you
Attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive salary and incentives package including: Company car or cash alternative
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Private medical insurance