Global Property Partnership
Property Asset Management - Surveyor level up to £45k plus benefits
Our client is one of the leading independent property consultancies in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
Based in their Global HQ in Central London the Property Asset Management department is looking to recruit a Surveyor to work on a mixed use central London strategic property management mandate.
Day to Day
- To be responsible for all management functions, including rent collections, service charge management and diary control.
- Provide high quality day to day property management advice within the team.
- Liaising with the property administrator, client accounting team and asset managers (both internal) to ensure all assets are operating efficiently and business is managed in an efficient and professional manner.
- To attend client meetings and provide necessary periodic reporting.
- To have a good understanding of landlord and tenant matters undertaking professional work and pursue property management opportunities.
- To understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition and to maintain a high profile in order to obtain introductions to prospective clients.
- To build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership.
- To perform other tasks delegated by the Partner in charge as required.
- The experience, ability and enthusiasm to help deliver first class property management services
- The ability to provide solutions and options when confronted with new situations. Strong Interpersonal skills and be able to interact well with a wide range of people.
- The commitment and determination to act effectively and professionally on behalf of the client Ability to work collaboratively with the team, department and firm to achieve and exceed goals.
- Driven and motivated and able to manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities with the ability to motivate and direct others where appropriate.
- The creativity to produce clear, concise and accurate reports, advice and general written communication.
- Consistent delivery of high service levels providing best advice at all times to the firm and its clients
- Experience of working across a variety of asset classes
- 1-2 years post qualified experience with a strong property management background
- Landlord and Tenant experience would be beneficial
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all. ⬛⚫