Customer Support Administrator /Internal Sales - Coalville - Immediate start available
Are you an experienced Administrator/ Sales consultant/ order processing or customer support professional seeking a new and exciting position on the Coalville area (Home based initially)?
Are you highly organised, Customer focused and enjoy problem solving?
Our leading Construction client based in the Coalville area are seeking an Customer Support Administrator on a long term contract with the potential for temporary to permanent. Working as part of a well established and successful team and business, you will play a key role is collating orders and over seeing bookings and achieving excellent customer service
- Immediate start available
- £23k + Overtime + Holiday Pay
- Full training and support
- Initially home based (Hybrid office/home based post COVID)
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts include, (07:30-16:00) (8:00-16:30) (08:30-17:00)- 1 hr lunch (37.5)
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to all clients
- Provide clients with product information, details on services provided and processes used
- Take orders accurately including associated administration when required
- Investigate customer queries, report back with recommendations internally
- Receive and process pricing enquiries
- Investigate and update customer invoice queries
- Raising quotes and checking invoices/ cross ref systems
- Cash sales (take payment and process)
- Phone based internal sales Representative includes taking calls, quotations, providing advice, booking products
- Experienced in customer service or Sales
- Self motivated and able to work as a team
- Able to work under pressure when needed
- Organised with ability to prioritise and plan
- Experienced in using various IT systems and packages
- Commercial knowledge/awareness
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.