Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Position: Private consultancy based in West London seeking a quantity surveyor for a role within an expanding building surveying team working on pre and post contract cost management activities across and array of exciting projects.
Company: An award winning, multi- disciplinary property and construction consultancy, who work with an array of publish sector clients from housing associations through to schools. With a proven track record over the past 38 years for developing a nurturing talent in a progressive environment.
Salary: Up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Car, travel and healthcare allowance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Accountability and responsibility for projects and duties
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Reporting on project financials
- Producing management reports and forecasting to the client team.
- Collaborating and managing external stakeholders
- Producing tender documents
- Attending sites and external client meetings.
- Quantity surveyor degree awarded by a UK university accredited by the RICS
- Fully chartered quantity surveyor (MRICS) or working towards this.
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience.
- Full clean driving license.
- Understanding and experience of a variety procurement routes.
- Experience in full life cycle of a client project, in professional services, in line management.
- Advanced excel skills.
For further information please contact Phoebe Twigg at 1st Select on email@example.com or 0330 3770088