Senior building surveyor
Position: Private consultancy based in West London seeking a building surveyor for a role within a vibrant and expanding public sector regeneration team or building surveying team.
Company: An award winning, multi- disciplinary property and construction consultancy, who work with an array of publish sector clients from housing associations through to schools. With a proven track record over the past 38 years for developing a nurturing talent in a progressive environment.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Car, travel and healthcare allowance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Managing instructions and projects, involving mentoring junior team members.
- Collating and writing reports
- Collaborating and managing external stakeholders.
- Producing tender documents
- Producing management reports and communicating progress to client team
- Attending sites and external client meetings.
- Building Surveying degree awarded by a UK university accredited by the RICS or fully charted building surveyor (MRICS)
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience.
- Full clean driving license
- Understanding of defect diagnosis, planned maintenance schedules, building reinstatement cost assessments and contract administration.
- Experience in or experience in most areas: dilapidations, technical due diligence surveys, party wall, neighborly advice, writing building condition reports, schedules of condition and advising owners and occupiers on maintenance and statutory responsibilities.
For further information please contact Phoebe Twigg at 1st Select on email@example.com or 0330 3770088