I am currently working with a well-established family property estate as they look to expand their team.
My client has owned and managed a substantial portfolio of residential property since the late 1800s, driven by the ethos of creating good quality, affordable homes accessible to any individual.
They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team as they enter an exciting chapter in their history commencing a 5 year refurbishment programme across their portfolio, which predominantly consists of Victorian property.
- Co-ordinating and leading a full suite of professionals, including architects, engineers, and other consultants, taking full responsibility for monitoring progress and ensuring quality and delivery of services from planning to delivery.
- Liaising with the company’s CDM and H&S consultants both pre-contract and post work commencement to ensure the company is meeting all its statutory site management obligations.
- Involvement in the setting of budgets and procurement processes.
- Chairing project meetings and presenting regular progress reports to the board.
- Overseeing the building contractors and specialist trades and monitoring the performance of the building contractor.
- Managing principle contractor valuations and sub-contractor payments in conjunction with the appointed quantity surveyor.
- Monthly progress reporting across all CAPEX projects.
Successful candidates will have a property related degree, namely Project Management, Engineering, Construction, Architecture or Building Surveying. They will have experience in the procurement of construction works including preparation of tender documentation and will be chartered (MRICS or MCIOB).
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leadership role at the heart of the company's estate gaining exposure to board directors whilst being given the opportunity to excel and progress.
Please get in touch to discuss further.